Are you an Offsite Bookkeeper and Registered BAS Agent looking to pick up some extra hours?
Off The Hook Bookkeeping has a position available for a casual employee bookkeeper.
Initially 6-8 hours per week starting in November. Increasing to 2 days in December.
Receipt Bank and Xero Bookkeeping experience required
- Experienced in Xero Accounting Software and Receipt Bank.
- Good understanding of Excel.
- Experience using Pure Bookkeeping system is an advantage. Must be willing to be trained and follow the Pure Bookkeeping System.
- Current BAS Agent Registration preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Minimum Cert IV in Bookkeeping but prefer Diploma or above.
- A solid understanding of double-entry accounting.
- Must be motivated, able to manage own workload, and work unsupervised.
- Excellent presentation, communication and customer services skills
You will be required to pass a 90 minute Receipt Bank and Xero skills test with at least 90% accuracy before being being invited to a 30 minute interview.
Above award rates. Work from home!
To apply please email Amy Hooke, firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter & at least two current references. Please also explain why you think you would be suitable for the job.
You will only be contacted if we think you will be successful in this application process.