Payroll Services Melbourne
Professional Payroll Services Melbourne Provider
Are you looking for Payroll Services Melbourne ? Look no further! Here at Off The Hook Bookkeeping, we offer Melbourne Payroll Services!
We understand that not everyone can do payroll, or even if they can, they don’t like doing payroll. Payroll is one of those things that comes with risk.
5 reasons to use our Melbourne Payroll Services
- Risk of paying wrong hourly rates, superannuation or allowances and then having to back pay
- Chance of paying wrong amount one week and having your staff resent you
- Possibility of setting your payroll up wrong and paying too much or too little in entitlements
- Prospect of getting caught paying cash wages and then finding out that illegal wages aren’t tax deductible and you’re going to white collar jail
- Risk of looking like a payroll-fool instead of being payroll-cool
Good thing for you that we have our payroll ducks in a row, and we can help you get your payroll ducks in a row too.
So if your payroll hasn’t been done well, or you have had enough of doing it internally, let us do it for you with our Melbourne Payroll services. No sense giving yourself, or your employees, an ulcer over something they aren’t fluent in.
If you can’t speak a foreign language, you don’t fret about it. So why fret about payroll, if you don’t know how to talk it and hear it fluently?
Our Melbourne payroll services will get your valuable workers paid on time, with all their allowances and superannuation accounted for, so that you can rest easy that it is done, and done well.
Payroll is one of those things where you just have to do it well every week. Or fortnightly, or monthly – whatever your pay sequence is.
Pay too little, and your employees will let you know about it. And fair enough too – some of them are very dependent on getting their wages paid on time, so they can pay all their bills in a timely manner. Paid wages keep morale high! Workers are free to work with their minds on the job, knowing that you have their back financially.
And then you also want to avoid the mess that overpaying your staff involves. That is just something you want to keep away from! By using Off The Hook Bookkeeping’s Melbourne Payroll Services, the burden is off you, and in the hands of a professional payroll provider.
Payroll isn’t something you can take a holiday from. Every pay cycle, on the whistle, pays need paying. We are prepared to be the ones who do that for you, so that you don’t have to persuade whoever was doing your payroll internally to “just process the pays while you are on holidays” or some other crossing of boundaries that might have been done before.
Or has no boss ever asked that from their payroll staff before… ? 🙂
What kinds of payroll services do we offer?
That is a great question! Almost all of them. We are able to do anything from salaries to overtime, commission calculations, allowances, and rosters.
But things you might not know include:
- Figuring out which Award Wage your staff should be paid
- Knowing if your staff are Employees vs Contractors
- Finalising year end or fixing mistakes with Single Touch Payroll
- Reporting your PAYG Withholding each month or quarter (IAS and BAS Lodgement)
- If your Superannuation is paid late you need to lodge a Superannuation Guarantee Surcharge
- How to process final pays, Terminations and Redundancies
- When you hit the Payroll Tax threshold and have to start reporting
- How to calculate figures to lodge in your annual Workcover or Return To Work declarations
- Making sure your software is calculating the right amounts of Annual Leave and Carer’s/Personal Leave
- Which employees need to have Long Service Leave paid into funds
- When to add in Annual Leave Loading
- How to set up an employees Salary Sacrifice request
- When employees get paid for Public Holidays
- How to best manage staff Timesheets
Our Melbourne payroll services will get all of these intricacies done for you, so you don’t have to worry about it anymore.
Why should I outsource my payroll?
Unless you’re running a bookkeeping business, you didn’t start your business to do office admin, bookkeeping, accounts and payroll. And if you are running a Bookkeeping Business please join our Facebook Group – I <3 Payroll (Payroll Providers Australia) because we provide confidential, non-judgemental support to help you bookkeeping practice (and your clients businesses) thrive.
So, back to you, business owner…Why are you forcing yourself to do something which is normally done by a pro? No one would think twice about a GP or a Dentist not knowing how to do bookkeeping and payroll. And they’ve gone to Uni for years and years. Why do you hold yourself to a higher standard than them? Should you be expected to do something you don’t know how to do or like doing? Our Melbourne Payroll Services cover you in a needed area, that you probably aren’t trained or experienced in.
Part of what makes businesses able to grow and flourish is because they have things they can rely on. Be that suppliers, workers, regular customers, etc. And the back end of the business, so to speak, also needs to be something that you can rely on. By allowing us to be your Melbourne Payroll Services, you will have a reliable, accurate and up to date area in your business that you can trust and rely on.
Do you have an App for that?
Yes we are software savvy, and use various payroll programs to get the job done accurately, quickly and efficiently. Therefore, you can rely on our Melbourne Payroll Services to get it done for you!
Accounting Payroll Software we can help you with include:
Dedicated Payroll and Scheduling Software we can help with:
- Deputy (staff scheduling and rostering)
- Employment Hero (Compliance, Rostering, Time & Attendance)
- Enable HR (people and compliance management)
- KeyPay Cloud Payroll (Award automation and compliance)
- Service M8 (trades and home services)
- Tanda (time, attendance and rostering)
Time Tracking or Project Management Software we can help with:
Industry Specific Time / Project Software we can help with
- Geo Ops (businesses with mobile workforces)
- Sim Pro (trade and service industry)
- Aro Flo (for construction)
- Tradify (for trades)
- Synergy (for Architects and Engineers)
- Fresh Ops (for cleaners and cleaning teams)
- Better Clinics (by Reckon)
That’s our take on Payroll Services Melbourne! Over to you…
Thank you for reading our post. Payroll isn’t easy, yet it is essential to keep your workers happy and content to continue to be in this financial arrangement of being your employees. If we sound like the Bookkeeping Business that would fit your needs for Melbourne Payroll services, please get in touch. Our services will help your business success. We will help clear this area up in your business. You will be able to focus on your dream, which is why you started your business in the first place.
Whether yours is something relatively simply like paying salaries monthly, to the complexities of overtime, loading, entitlement pay, etc. we are able to do it all.
And naturally, we also do regular Bookkeeping (and specialise as being a Xero Bookkeeper) so if you need help in that area too, we are willing and able to help.
We look forward to hearing from you.
CEO & Founder
Off The Hook Bookkeeping
Thank you for your time, and enjoy the Melbourne weather!